ai-addvantage-podcast-image-horizontal copy.jpg

Welcome to the Evolvepreneur A.I. Advantage Show

Join me, Richard Wray, to gain the A.I. Advantage today where we dive deep into the transformative power of A.I. to help fast-track your business.

My very special guest today is GRANT THOM ...

This episode discusses how brands can use AI to gain a competitive advantage with guests Graham and Rob from Brand Scientist. They explain how their tools like Einstein can help optimize over 120 aspects of a business to improve performance. The discussion highlights how AI will revolutionize business and allow companies with fewer employees to reach $1 billion in revenue faster. However, many business owners are reluctant to use AI due to a lack of understanding and difficulty executing strategies. The guests encourage entrepreneurs to embrace AI like they have at Brand Scientist in order to stay ahead of the competition and avoid becoming obsolete.

Key Moments:

  • Graham and Rob from Brand Scientist discuss how AI can be used to enhance brands beyond traditional branding elements like logos and slogans.
  • They emphasize starting to build a brand early and consistently adapting it to market trends to stay relevant for customers.
  • AI tools can optimize over 120 aspects of a business through the lens of branding to gain a competitive advantage.
  • Only 10% of businesses currently utilize AI in this way, and those 10% will make the other 90% redundant by gaining more customers and market share.
  • Large language models can analyze competitors' websites better than humans to level the playing field and find new opportunities.
  • Branding is the one thing AI cannot replace, so it is important for preserving jobs and business value.
  • Customers are more educated and use technology to research and make purchasing decisions seamlessly.
  • Buyer behavior has changed with smartphones, so brands must shift and pivot to understand emotions and stay aligned.
  • Many jobs will be replaced, so individuals must pivot their skills now to focus on branding and using AI for self-preservation.
  • The main advice is to use Brand Scientist's Einstein tools to optimize a business and gain an advantage over competitors.

Welcome to the Evolvepreneur AI Advantage Show, the ultimate destination for entrepreneurs seeking to harness the full potential of Artificial Intelligence.

Join us on this captivating journey as we delve into the realm where innovation meets intelligence.

In each episode, we dive deep into the transformative power of AI, unveiling the strategies, insights, and tools that propel businesses forward. From deciphering AI algorithms to unlocking data-driven decision-making, our show equips you with the knowledge and skills to leverage AI as a game-changing force.

Engage with industry experts, thought leaders, and fellow entrepreneurs as we explore real-world applications, share success stories, and decode the latest AI trends. Whether you're a seasoned business owner or an aspiring entrepreneur, the Evolvepreneur AI Advantage Show empowers you to embrace the future, optimize operations, and unlock your business's growth potential.

Get ready to revolutionize your entrepreneurial journey with the AI Advantage. Tune in and join the Evolvepreneur community today!

GRAB YOUR A.I. Advantage Free Toolkit when you SUBSCRIBE HERE:

Latest Episodes: